Monday, October 1, 2012

September Foodie Pen Pal Reveal.




My Foodie Pen Pal was Farrah Kabariti.  She sent me the perfect items. Lots of Snacks!!!!

First I got Homemade Granola.  It was fantastic. Gone in two days. I need to get the recipe from her.

Next I got Spicy corn, Very tasty 

Two bags of Somersaults, I have never had those before. I liked them very much
 My niece Sabrina found something she liked, Mexican candy
I also received couscous, I have never cooked it before but look forward to. Found a recipe for couscous salad.
And a package of Chile de Arbol dried chilies, perfect for my homemade salsa.

Roasted Edamame, I have never had that before either. So many new things to try!!!
Forgot to take picture of that.

Thank you so much Farrah, for the wonderful box of goodies you sent.






3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked it all! Your neice is adorable! Did she like the candy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couscous is quite yummy. I'm sure you'll like it. Thanks for sharing your package with all of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should post your recipe for the Couscous salad.
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete